Choose a course that suits you
We offer a comprehensive range of qualifications and CPD courses - giving you the professional training you need to start or further your fitness career. We also offer flexible payment options, including payment in installments.Choose course
WHY CHOOSE US
A better way to get certified
The Fitness Movement was founded upon delivering a flexible, supportive and inclusive approach to learning, and building a community of like-minded fitness professionals.
- Online Learning
- You will get access to a comprehensive E-Learning platform, with unbeatable content based on the latest research and full Tutor support whenever you need it. We also run regular online live webinars, in-person practical workshops and coffee-shop study groups, taught by highly experienced and industry-leading experts.
- Supported by Our Tutors
- All of our tutors are highly experienced and locally-based current Personal Trainers, who are passionate and dedicated to the industry. Our support is tailored to how you learn best - face-to-face, by phone or email.
- Focus Awards Approved
- All our qualifications are nationally and internationally accredited through Focus Awards and are recognised by employers and the Register of Exercise Professionals.
- Flexible payments available
- We want our learning to be accessible and allow you to choose how you pay. Payment for courses can be made either in full, or split over 6 or 12 months.
Hear from our students
We pride ourselves on the success stories of our students. Take a look at our Trustpilot reviews to see how we’ve been rated.Trustpilot Reviews
Charlotte Sandiford Watts
"James from the fitness movement has been incredibly supportive since I first enquired about studying with them"
"As someone who was brand new to the industry, The Fitness Movement could not have been more helpful."
"There content was brilliant and so simple to understand how it all works. Now booked :)"
"Worked with The Fitness Movement for a number of years and can not recommend them highly recommend enough."